The following are some US Department of Labor and OSHA guidance and resources, both COVID-19 related and not, recently released or updated:
- A proposed rule would update the Department’s investment duties regulation to provide clear regulatory guideposts for plan fiduciaries in light of recent trends involving environmental, social and governance (ESG) investing. Click here.
- The Department has launched a new online tool to help workers determine if they qualify for paid sick leave due to the coronavirus. Click here.
- The Department issued five new opinion letters addressing compliance issues related to the Fair Labor Standards Act. Click here.
- New guidance clarifies issues related to the pandemic’s effects on workplace leave, as related to school and camp closures. Click here.
- Wage and Hour Division tools to help understand rights and responsibilities under the Fair Labor Standards Act. Click here.
- OSHA FAQs on cloth face coverings, surgical masks and respirators. Click here.