The Vermont Department of Health will be offering a worksite wellness virtual workshop series free of charge, although registration is required. Please note there is a maximum of 100 participants in each session. Sessions will be recorded and available for those not able to participate live.
- October 15: A Connected Workplace; Taking Action against Stress, Lonelines and Depression
- November 5: Supporting Remote Workers; Balancing Family and Work
- December 3: Food Insecurity and Social Needs Among Employees; How employers can help
- January 14: A New Year; Seven Steps to Re-Focus on Mental Health in 2021
- February 11: Building Psychological Safety and Wellness at Work
- March 11: Supporting Your Decentralized Workforce
- April 8: Innovations in Worksite Wellness; Panel Discussion and Recognition with 2021 Worksite Wellness Award Winners
Click here for more information and registration.