The Vermont Procurement Technical Assistance Center (VT PTAC) exists to help Vermont businesses succeed in obtaining government contracts. The center offers free counseling services to Vermont businesses and provides assistance on how to bid on government contracts at the federal, state and local levels. The following are upcoming seminars that might be of interest:
- Defense Supply Chain Cybersecurity: Understanding CMMC and the Interim Rule. January 13, 2:00 to 3:00 pm. Click here for more.
- Doing Business with the State of Vermont – OPC. January 13, 10:30 am to 12:00 pm. Click here for more.
- Doing Business with the Defense Logistics Agency. January 20, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Click here for more.
- Cyber Security Keys – Navigating the CSET Tool & SSP/POAM Creation. January 21, 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. Click here for more.
- Intro to Federal Solicitations. January 26, 10:00 to 11:00 am. Click here for more.
- Intro to Socio-Economic Category Registrations and Certifications. January 29, 10:00 to 11:30 am. Click here for more.